The following is exactly what the title states…suggestions. You control your own destiny. Ultimately, you’re responsible to one person… you.
Whether you are bipolar, clinically depressed, ADD, ADHD or something else, you did NOT just become ill with a central nervous system disorder. It took time to get the way you are. It will take time to reverse it.
Here are some things that are going to help speed your stability and recovery. The more of these suggestions you implement, the faster the turn around. It’s in your hands.
• Fried Foods
• Red Meats
• Sugar & artificial sweeteners
• Processed flour and white rice
• Dairy products
• Wheat products including pasta and cereal
• Soft drinks and sweetened juices
• Street drugs
Eat “good foods”:
• Chicken and turkey
• Fish (no raw shellfish)
• Beans, lentils and peas
• Whole grains, except wheat
• Tofu, tempeh and soy cheese
• Vegetables, 4 or 5 per day, 2 raw
• Fruit, 3 per day
• Nuts and seeds
• QuietMinds Nutritional Supplements, minimum 16 per day (4X4)
• Omega 3, 2000 mg per day (1000mg X2)
• Olive, canola and walnut oil for salads and marinating
• Lots and lots of water, herbal teas, green tea, vegetable juices and water diluted fruit juice (½ and ½).
If you suspect you’re allergic or sensitive to a particular food
Eliminate it from your diet for three weeks. Then abundantly enjoy it three times for a single day. Monitor how you feel over the next couple of days. Be alert for abnormal fatigue, headaches, stiffness and other unusual maladies. Do not do this with foods to which you already know you are allergic!